NBA 2013-2014

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: NBA 2013-2014

Post by Irse »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
ubercow wrote:was cheering for toronto but watching the old dudes take over at the end of the 4th quarter was nice to see. only really want to see the rockets/rip city tomorrow.
Both of those series have been very entertaining, but to me, the Raptors and Blazers are the better teams going forward in the playoffs that have a chance.....Memphis and Atlanta are going to regret their chances of moving ahead in the playoffs! The momentum has swung in favor of OKL and IND.. :-
Memphis was really hurt with the absence of Randolph.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote: Memphis was really hurt with the absence of Randolph.
:read: +1 Agree....PACERS should have had George suspended for leaving the bench...but Oh, well...They got their hands full with NENE and the Wizards? :o No fooling! This is not your Father's WASHINGTON BULLETs or WIZARDS...these guys are FO' REAL! :- [-X :wink:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

fun first round, crazy endings to the portland and brooklyn games. lowry ridiculously split a triple team and had pierce not blocked it he probably would've had 'goat' stamped on him for the turnover in the last possesion.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Irse wrote: Memphis was really hurt with the absence of Randolph.
:read: +1 Agree....PACERS should have had George suspended for leaving the bench...but Oh, well...They got their hands full with NENE and the Wizards? :o No fooling! This is not your Father's WASHINGTON BULLETs or WIZARDS...these guys are FO' REAL! :- [-X :wink:
surprised at this game 1 upset. indiana's been looking pretty bad for the last few weeks, wonder if they play as good as they did pre-all star break

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: surprised at this game 1 upset. indiana's been looking pretty bad for the last few weeks, wonder if they play as good as they did pre-all star break
:read: Well, judging INDIANA on their game 1 performance vs the HEAT, got to wonder where that OFFENSIVE explosion came from? :o Five starters in double figure scoring.....where the hell did that come from? Yet, I know this series is going 7, and I still like the HEAT :read: .....yeah, I know, put down the crack pipe EDGY! :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D The MIAMI HEAT vs SAN ANTONIO SPURs for the NBA FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP this Thursday....I got the Heat in 6 games :wink:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D The MIAMI HEAT vs SAN ANTONIO SPURs for the NBA FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP this Thursday....I got the Heat in 6 games :wink:
I have Spurs in 6.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D The MIAMI HEAT vs SAN ANTONIO SPURs for the NBA FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP this Thursday....I got the Heat in 6 games :wink:
I have Spurs in 6.
:roll: Why am I not surprised?! :lol:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote:
I have Spurs in 6.
:roll: Why am I not surprised?! :lol:
O.K. smarty, how are you not surprised?

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

I'm thinking a long series, glad they changed from the 2-3-2 format for this year. cheering for heat and will say heat in 6 but I could easily see spurs winning in 6 as well.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote:I'm thinking a long series, glad they changed from the 2-3-2 format for this year. cheering for heat and will say heat in 6 but I could easily see spurs winning in 6 as well.
:hello1: YES! Well done NBA...long over due. I've really enjoyed this NBA season and playoffs more than any other season.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o HOLY SMACKS! If the Spurs continue to score at will, shooting 91% in the first quarter, and just putting the HEAT out in the back of the wood shed for a THUMPING! :- It's easy to see the Spurs are the better team.....they just have to score over 100 points for 2 more games and they'll be NBA CHAMPS! :read:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::o HOLY SMACKS! If the Spurs continue to score at will, shooting 91% in the first quarter, and just putting the HEAT out in the back of the wood shed for a THUMPING! :- It's easy to see the Spurs are the better team.....they just have to score over 100 points for 2 more games and they'll be NBA CHAMPS! :read:
they were ridiculously on fire at the start, never seen a team put absolutely everything in for about a quarter and a half.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

LeBron and co. will respond in a big way today. They always do. This series has the feel of a 7-game slug fest.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

J-Rod wrote:LeBron and co. will respond in a big way today. They always do. This series has the feel of a 7-game slug fest.
Naaaaaaaah. This is a good old fashioned beat down.