NBA 2013-2014

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Cyberspace_4
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: OKC Thunders
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Re: NBA 2013-2014

Post by Cyberspace_4 »

Oklahoma City Thunders has huge men on the paint. Amazing how anyone can still consider 6-10 /2 and 6-10 and 6-10 small players and may not take it to the title game this year. Russell Westbrook at 6-3 is considered a small man, so they're going to be relying on his speed instead. Kevin Durant 6-10 1/2 tall may never make it back to the finals, or take a championship away. He's the best ball handler in the game. \:D/

Cyberspace_4
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: OKC Thunders
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Post by Cyberspace_4 »

Funny news is Miami Heat and Dwayne Wade's fade away shot is going into the hall of fame with 3 NBA rings. What about Kevin Durant's ball handling experience or Tyson Chandler's commanding experience in the paint? OKC Thunders has no one to showboat but Kevin Durant and maybe Russell Westbrook. The same holds true for Miami Heat and Lebron James and his team. Cris Bosh is the star. Kevin Durant cannot count on 2 6-10 players to win. Why? Cris Bosh or Tyson Chandler are better players than Kevin in the paint. What kind of thinking is this? Serge Ibaka and the other 6-10 forward for OKC Thunder. I'm guessing what they're thinking. :read:

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Cyberspace_4 wrote:Funny news is Miami Heat and Dwayne Wade's fade away shot is going into the hall of fame with 3 NBA rings. What about Kevin Durant's ball handling experience or Tyson Chandler's commanding experience in the paint? OKC Thunders has no one to showboat but Kevin Durant and maybe Russell Westbrook. The same holds true for Miami Heat and Lebron James and his team. Cris Bosh is the star. Kevin Durant cannot count on 2 6-10 players to win. Why? Cris Bosh or Tyson Chandler are better players than Kevin in the paint. What kind of thinking is this? Serge Ibaka and the other 6-10 forward for OKC Thunder. I'm guessing what they're thinking. :read:
I'm guessing what you're thinking. You don't make a damn bit of sense.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote: I'm guessing what you're thinking. You don't make a damn bit of sense.
[-X IRSE MAN he's speaking HAIKU.....look for example:

We play the game to win, but we lost. The flock of minnah birds had a fuss. I have a cat who does not bark, he meows.

:roll: Do you get it NOW?! :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:( Gosh darn it...D-Rose is gone for the season with the other knee ACL torn......BULLs will be pretenders and not contenders. =;
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::( Gosh darn it...D-Rose is gone for the season with the other knee ACL torn......BULLs will be pretenders and not contenders. =;
It's a torn meniscus but he is out for the year. I guess they're doing a repair instead of a partial menisucectomy. I had two of those and no rehab.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

\:D/ Heat vs Pacers ! Should be a great game!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D There's been some great games of late.....Heat beating Portland without Lebron.....Portland beating the Thunder on their home court...the Spurs keep moving along with their normal winning ways....the LALA boys are still bad even without KOBE! :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o WHOA! Heat are in a losing slide...and the PACERs are setting the pace for the east......what heck, no one is watching the Spurs moving along in the WEST, and I think the east's team are just horrible! :lol: :roll: :wink:

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

heat got over their losing streak, durant with a career high in points, and the spurs just can't seem to beat the top tier western conf teams. I'm a little concerned about them.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

tavarua88 wrote:heat got over their losing streak, durant with a career high in points, and the spurs just can't seem to beat the top tier western conf teams. I'm a little concerned about them.
:- That may be true...the WEST is just brutal, and OKC, Portland are not going to go through "mid" season slumps for their depth as a team.....Spurs will have a tough time getting back to the FINALs.

In the EAST, PACERs are just crushing people, and Lance Stephenson should have been select as a ALL STAR.....Dwade really shouldn't be starting, in my opinion. I don't think he's an ALL STAR shoo-in like KOBE, but he should NOT be starting ALL STAR! :-

Hoopwaiian
MLB: s.f. giants
NBA: ALL
NFL: s.f. 49ers

Post by Hoopwaiian »

OKC, Pacers. Heat. One of those guys this year.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D All-star weekend, and we are half way in to the NBA season....and in the EAST INDIANA and MIAMI are distancing themselves from everyone else, and in the WEST 1 - 5 are apart from 5-1/2 games. Durant is carrying OKC, and the WEST is just incredibly competitive! :-

Hoopwaiian
MLB: s.f. giants
NBA: ALL
NFL: s.f. 49ers

Post by Hoopwaiian »

Durant vs Lebron today. Preview of Final. Westbrook back today?

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Hoopwaiian wrote:Durant vs Lebron today. Preview of Final. Westbrook back today?
+1 :hello1: It should be a great game! \:D/