HAWAIIAN RAIDERS: the OFFICIAL thread.

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Re: HAWAIIAN RAIDERS: the OFFICIAL thread.

Post by Haynr8dr »

"Continuity" ... I'm a big fan.

For the first time since Gruden coached the Raiders, Dennis Allen becomes the 1st Raiders HC to last more than 2-seasons. This after posting back-to-back 4-12 seasons.

The Raiders of course, had the worst dead-money contracts that count against the cap in the league - some nearly $40-million in cap space and cold ca$h used on players that aren't on the team.

All of that clears up this season, and the Raiders will be near the top of cap-space this off-season.

season ticket holder
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by season ticket holder »

As a Raider and Hawaii fan, these last 3 years have been especially terrible. I suffer on Saturday then relive it on Sunday.

Can I please catch a break. :(

Birdman316
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Birdman316 »

season ticket holder wrote:As a Raider and Hawaii fan, these last 3 years have been especially terrible. I suffer on Saturday then relive it on Sunday.

Maybe starting in 2015. Does anyone think the uncertainty of where the Raiders will play in 2015 is distracting them?

Red Gun
Starter
Starter
MLB: Royals
NBA: ---
NFL: All Warriors!!!

Post by Red Gun »

Birdman316 wrote:
season ticket holder wrote:As a Raider and Hawaii fan, these last 3 years have been especially terrible. I suffer on Saturday then relive it on Sunday.

Maybe starting in 2015. Does anyone think the uncertainty of where the Raiders will play in 2015 is distracting them?
No! That's just total and complete horsesh!t! The players don't worry about such things. What kills me about the 2014 Raiders is how much $$$ they spent on D... Woodley, Tuck, a #1 draft pick in Mack... yet Sio Moore and 67-year old Charles Woodson are the only names I hear on a play-by-play basis. That... is pathetic!

They also don't know how to use DMC... he's too fragile to be an NFL RB. They need to make him a WR! At his size - 6'2" with his speed, he wouldn't have to worry about D-linemen or LBers anymore... he'd be facing DB and S's... and he would actually last an entire 16 games.

The Raiders are once again at the bottom of the heap and I totally blame the coaching staff this year, because they have the talent, it's just not being used correctly!