Prayers for Dave Shoji and family.

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Prayers for Dave Shoji and family.

Post by Sportsbow »

Shoji to Miss UH Road Trip

Release Date: 10/26/04

HONOLULU - University of Hawai`i Head Women's Volleyball Coach Dave Shoji will not travel with the Rainbow Wahine on this week's trip to San Jose State and Boise State, so he can be with his father, who's critically ill at a local hospital.

Associate Head Coach Charlie Wade will assume the head coaching duties for the two matches.
"It's important for me to be here with my father at this time," said Shoji. "The team will be in good hands with Charlie (Wade) assuming the head coaching responsibilities and Kari (Ambrozich) there with him."

The Rainbow Wahine leave Tuesday afternoon for San Jose, Calif., where they will play San Jose State on Wednesday, Oct. 27. They will then play at Boise State on Friday, Oct. 29.

The family respectfully requests not to be contacted at this time.

-uh-

LINK: http://uhathletics.hawaii.edu/pr.html?prid=13180&p=12

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

Prayers go out to Dave Shoji's Father from the family here at Sports Hawaii. Please take care and God Bless.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Amen Scott!

Get Well Soon Mr. Shoji! Thoughts and prayers are extended from the Mainland ohana as well.