I HAVE TO VENT

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
WARRIOR_11
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

I HAVE TO VENT

Post by WARRIOR_11 »

Sorry , this has nothing to do with My loed warriors... there having a rough season. but as a true fan , im by there side..

anyway... excuse my next rant ... I cannot control it

I HATE THE RED SOX

I hate them all , with fiery passion of total hate! I lothe them all, May the curses'of every Yankees fan fall upon them. I refuse to watch anymore baseball, untill the red sox are destroyed! Damn! the pain in my head is throbbing with an uncontroliable passion for destruction!!!!
FRIGGGGEN BO SOX >>> FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIKKKKKKKK ...
I will put a vodoo curse on them all.. argggghhhhhh... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... thats enuff... thanks
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wassup n' Aloha from Warrior_11

WARRIOR_11
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

whoopsi ment loved warriors

Post by WARRIOR_11 »

loved warriors

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

1) this thread needs to be moved to another forum on sportshawaii since it has nothing to do with Hawaii football

2) I can't stand the YANKEES mainly because of their owner!

3) It was history in the making. Prior to tonight, NO teams have EVER come back from a 3 games to 0 defeict (sp?) to win a series!

4) Normally, I hate baseball but, I'll make an exception here. 8) :D

WARRIOR_11
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

yyea, i'll give you that

Post by WARRIOR_11 »

it was history makin...

and I will post whatever I want.. so , thanks for the comment. no disrespect intended

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I dont watch much baseball but if I have to chose between what the Yanks are and what the Bo Sawks are i'm happy Boston won. I hate the fact that this is the only league where the best team is decided by which old white man can sign the most checks with the most zero's. Well not this year.

vis
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by vis »

some dont like the redsoxs
and..
some dont like the yankees
me...
i dont like baseball period ;)

AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

Post by AreaCode808 »

i'd rather play baseball than watch it... 8)

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

I'm not much of a Baseball fan, the only time I watch it on TV is when it's the final game of a playoff series (mostly any game 7s), when a records is about to be broken (Ripken's and Ichiro's run), or when I want to take a nap (I put a live game on and in 15 mintues I'm sleeping).

Personally I'm not a Yankees fan. Nor am I a fan of the dominant teams in other sports, Bulls in the 90s, the Dallas Cowboys (ever), any Florida college football team, etc, you get the idea.

But I have an interesting story to share with you guys. My boss, whomis one of the few I accually like, is from Boston. He's a passive Red Socks fan at the most, but a fan none-the-less. Him and I were discussing game 7 of the series and we were trading sports stories about the Red Sox and UH. I told him how UH became the Rainbows and I also mentioned jokingly that if the Sox were going to win they will need a Rainbow here.

Low and behold, I'm driving home and a rainbow appears over my work area. Since rainbows are somewhat rare here in the Inland NorthWest I got home and told him about the rainbow over the phone. The rest is history, this fan is happy that the Yanks lost!!!

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

BigWave96744

You telling me...

Post by BigWave96744 »

Damn, I rolling now....
First my Dolphins can't win at all and look to having to bow down to the Patriots
Then my Yanks go 0-4 including 2 blown saves by Rivera to of all teams the BoSox...
Atleast my Sixers don't have to worry about the Celtics.. Damn but now there is Shaq down east...

Hey wait, Yankees, Sixers, phew good thing I'm a Dolphins fan and not a Cowboys, otherwise you might think I'm LEWPAC's Good Twin...

Ahhhh But I still believe in the Warriors!!!

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: You telling me...

Post by WA Warrior »

BigWave96744 wrote:Ahhhh But I still believe in the Warriors!!!

Yes, no matter how much I rant and rave about what the Warriors are lacking, I'm still pulling for them...

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!