*** Official Chad Owens Thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Re: Chad Owens - Mighty Mouse commercials

Post by ubercow »

saw the grenades gum for the first time at 7-11 today and had to give it a try because I'm a sucker for unusual commercials and I figure I'd give a Hawaii based company a try (gum appears to be imported from taiwan). I believe it was about $3.99 for a 30 piece bag so it's not cheap by any means and I'm trying my first piece of "Crazy Cola" labeled with a "Blast Factor" of 7. It's about the size of a marble, and the first bite tasted like biting into a fisherman's friend cough drop with menthol shooting out of my nose for about a minute or so, so that was pretty extreme. After that, the flavor mellowed out, and became nearly non-existent, or perhaps my mouth is just numb from all the menthol and can't taste. The gum's mouthfeel is soft, like japanese Fusen Gum, so that's good or bad depending on how much you like chewing very soft gum. It's not the gum for me, but it's interesting and I could see people being into it - I probably won't buy it again, but I'm glad I gave it a try.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Chad Owens - Mighty Mouse commercials

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote:saw the grenades gum for the first time at 7-11 today and had to give it a try because I'm a sucker for unusual commercials and I figure I'd give a Hawaii based company a try (gum appears to be imported from taiwan). I believe it was about $3.99 for a 30 piece bag so it's not cheap by any means and I'm trying my first piece of "Crazy Cola" labeled with a "Blast Factor" of 7. It's about the size of a marble, and the first bite tasted like biting into a fisherman's friend cough drop with menthol shooting out of my nose for about a minute or so, so that was pretty extreme. After that, the flavor mellowed out, and became nearly non-existent, or perhaps my mouth is just numb from all the menthol and can't taste. The gum's mouthfeel is soft, like japanese Fusen Gum, so that's good or bad depending on how much you like chewing very soft gum. It's not the gum for me, but it's interesting and I could see people being into it - I probably won't buy it again, but I'm glad I gave it a try.
:lol: That's the best description of the taste of this GUM...I tried it....wouldn't buy it. I'm a HI-CHEW (mango) kind of guy! :lol: :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden